TOP GIRL TOYS 2011 : TOP GIRL
Top Girl Toys 2011 : What Were The Most Popular Toys In 1997.
Top Girl Toys 2011
- (Top Girls) Top Girls is a 1982 play by Caryl Churchill. It is about a woman named Marlene, a career woman who is employed at the 'Top Girls' employment agency. It looks closely at her family she left behind.
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
Monaco Royale Vanessa
The W Club exclusive Vanessa doll from 2011 has finally arrived! She's an exclusive and limited edition of 810 dolls. Every member was given a chance to purchase this doll for $135.
Monaco Royale uses the revamped "Fauxnessa" sculpt. I think she's gorgeous, but would have to agree with a lot of collectors that she doesn't look a whole lot like the old Vanessa. I think Integrity did start with her old sculpt, however--You can still see her squared jaw. She reminds me some of Vero, and a lot of Anja, too. And she's had some collagen injections in her lips so she can look a little more like Poppy. (I love those lips!)
First, two pet peeves of the doll: The necklace was hard to fasten (it took me forever!), and the hairline looks a little off balance to me.
Those two things aside, I think she is gorgeous. I love the brunette updo, her lavender and peachy facial screening. My doll's lashes are perfect.
The gown is really elegant. The wrapped skirt is super soft and falls just right. The top is meticulously sequined and beaded over lace, and I don't have a single loose sequin out of place. It zips in the back and fits perfectly. I love the gold belt accessory.
Her jewelry is really nice--earrings, very nice necklace with a tiny clasp, nice big earrings (without being out of scale) and three gold bangles. Plus, she includes a cosmopolitan. To me, Vanessa has always seemed more like a a gin and tonic kind of girl.
Her shoes are gold buckled sandals, which slid right onto her foot, no unbuckling needed. Wow.
Anyway, I'm pleased with her.
Check out more photos of her on Flickr!
Tiffany Taylor Dolls
* Vintage plastic or vinyl 18" fashion dolls, Tiffany Taylor, Ideal, 1975. This doll has a rotating scalp with white-blonde hair on one side and black hair with bangs on the other. Groovy embroidered bell bottoms with fringed hem made by me. Tank top is cut from 99? store knit cap. In my collection. Jan. 2011.
I need to take a photo with a Barbie next to one so you can see how big this girl is. I know it would ruin the collectible value but I want to do a repaint and replace the hair with a wavy wig.
interactive dog toys
new tech toys
military toys for boys
toys for children with autism
traditional german toys
pokemon toys uk
ride on toys battery powered
heirloom wooden toys
army men toys for sale
Post a comment